SGIM Strategic Priorities
Council has identified six major priorities for the coming fiscal year:
- Improving work and practice environment for general internists.
- Ensuring that reimbursement systems fairly compensate generalists for their work.
- Increasing the value of SGIM for members.
- Increasing career development opportunities.
- Leadership in cutting-edge issues.
- Growing SGIM membership at a healthy rate.
about these strategic priorities in Dr. Marshall Chin's President's Column.
Additionally, each SGIM committee and task force identifies its own goals. Contact information and links to committee and task force goals are available from this page: